WHERE DO THE DOLLARS GO?
Every dollar raised, whether it is $25.00 or $2,500.00 to the RHI Foundation, goes directly towards ensuring that RHI can offer the following:
- Cutting-edge research that continues to lead the country in new and effective therapeutic treatments
- Programs, like the Sports Program, that enables persons with physical disabilities feel empowered and stay active
- Provide scholarships for caregivers and patients dealing with traumatic brain injury to participate in peer-to-peer support groups as well as individual and couples counseling
- Training and development for our outstanding clinical teams that provide a comprehensive and holistic experience for our patients and families from the time they experience their injury to long after they go home
RHI serves over 1,200 inpatients and 23,000 outpatient visits each year. Your donations are instrumental in providing them hope, healing, and the support they need to live life to the fullest.
Let the Healing Begin
We approach every patient understanding that every diagnosis, every illness, and every injury are different. It’s the collective effort of trained and compassionate team members who value the quality of life of every patient and their caregivers. It’s the right kind of treatment– inpatient, outpatient, and follow-up services– provided under the same roof. It’s one step closer to home. It’s a continuum of care. It’s RHI. This is how we help.
Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana provides personalized, compassionate care that enables individuals to regain hope and independence after life-changing injury or illness.
RHI leads the practice of rehabilitative medicine through internationally-recognized translational research, innovative and patient-centered care, and holistic training.
We will achieve this vision through the following:
- Achieving in superior patient outcomes
- Embracing innovative treatment methods
- Recruiting outstanding clinical expertise
- Training the next generation of rehabilitation professionals
- Seeking partnerships with other community members who serve our patient population
Providing a lifetime continuum of services for our patients