WHERE DO THE DOLLARS GO?
Every dollar raised, whether it is $25.00 or $2,500.00 toward our $120,000 fundraising goal goes directly towards ensuring that RHI can offer the following in the coming year:
- Research is funded to maintain RHI's research initiative and partnerships with IU School of Medicine, Purdue University, the TBI Model System grant, other organizations, and RHI's internal research studies. This initiative allows our clinicians to translate evidence-based research directly into clinical care for our patients, rather than waiting the typical 17-years for that research to become standard clinical practice.
- MedBridge is an online education platform that offers enhanced clinical and professional development for Nursing and Therapy. This system offers continuing education with unlimited CEU access to maintain certifications. Expert instructors teach accredited evidence-based courses and is a state-board approved provider. There are multiple certification prep programs for Therapy and Nursing. This is very exciting for nursing staff that are wanting to obtain their CRRN certification. MedBridge has a 5 month CRRN Prep Program that has tools nurses need to pass the test and enhance their skills. This system comes with a free mobile app that is convenient to access courses on any device. In addition to professional development, this system also has tools and courses for patient engagement with their home exercise programs and patient education. MedBridge can heighten professional development, enhance quality of care and improve patient outcomes.
- Patient Assistance will be available when our inpatients need sneakers to safely participate in therapy, warm clothes to regulate body temperature, and medication or supplies when they are discharged from RHI, etc. If patients cannot affort to pay for these necessities, your gift to the RHI Day of Giving can help them.
RHI serves over 1,200 inpatients and 23,000 outpatient visits each year. Your donations are instrumental in providing them hope, healing, and the support they need to live life to the fullest.
Let the Healing Begin
We approach every patient understanding that every diagnosis, every illness, and every injury are different. It’s the collective effort of trained and compassionate team members who value the quality of life of every patient and their caregivers. It’s the right kind of treatment– inpatient, outpatient, and follow-up services– provided under the same roof. It’s one step closer to home. It’s a continuum of care. It’s RHI. This is how we help.
Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana provides personalized, compassionate care that enables individuals to regain hope and independence after life-changing injury or illness.
RHI leads the practice of rehabilitative medicine through internationally-recognized translational research, innovative and patient-centered care, and holistic training.
We will achieve this vision through the following:
- Achieving in superior patient outcomes
- Embracing innovative treatment methods
- Recruiting outstanding clinical expertise
- Training the next generation of rehabilitation professionals
- Seeking partnerships with other community members who serve our patient population
- Providing a lifetime continuum of services for our patients